“The world is divided into two – those who follow their dreams and those who help them.
Throughout my life I acted only according to my dreams” – Rami Beracha
Rami is one of the founders and chairman of the board of directors of Sosa, which was established in 2014.
Sosa is a high-tech facility designed to enable business links between international companies seeking Israeli innovation and thousands of Israeli start-ups looking for international cooperation.
Sosa has a center in Tel Aviv and New York, and recently Sussa was chosen by the New York City Municipality to build and manage the city’s global cyber center.
Today, Rami invests and is involved in a large number of Israeli start-ups.
From 2000 to 2018, Rami served as managing partner in Pitango Venture Capital, the largest venture capital fund in Israel, which manages $ 2 billion. Most of the investments he has invested over the years are in the core areas of high-tech, focusing on investments in the early stages of companies whose vision is to produce significant change in future fields.
As part of his activity at the Pitango Fund, Rami led investments and served as a member of the Board of Directors of several companies, including:
* Radlan was founded in 1998 and sold to Marvell Technologies for $ 200 million in 2003.
* Giteko (GTEKO) was founded in 1992 and sold to Microsoft (Microsoft) for $ 110 million in 2006.
* ClearForest was founded in 1998 and sold to Reuters for $ 25 million in 2007.
* Dune Networks was founded in 2000 and sold to Broadcom for $ 200 million in 2009.
* Convergin was founded in 2001 and sold to Oracle for $ 90 million in 2010.
* MobileAccess Networks was founded in 1998 and sold to Corning in 180 million dollars in 2011.
* Provigent was founded in 2000 and sold to Broadcom for $ 350 million in 2011.
* Anobit was founded in 2006 and sold to Apple (APPLE) for $ 390 million in 2012.
*DbMotion was founded in 2004 and sold to AllScripts for $ 235 million in 2013.
*Neebula was founded in 2009 and sold to ServiceNow for $ 110 million in 2014.
*ConvertMedia was founded in 2007 and sold to Taboola for $ 50 million in 2016.
*Liba was founded in 2014 and sold to Cisco in $ 350 million in 2016.
*Ivymark (IvyMark) was founded in 2016 and sold to Hughes for $ 45 million in 2018.
*Optibus – a company that develops tools for planning and optimizing the operation of public transportation.
*Venn (Venn) – a company that established a cooperative residential model.